Dates & Services
Summer Camp Dates 2013
- Session 1 (7 days) - June 16-22
- Session 2 (11 days) - June 23-July 4
- Session 3 (11 days) - July 7-18
- Session 4 (11 days) - July 21-August 1
- Session 5 (7 days) - August 4-10
- We will offer two Short Sessions that overlap with the session dates above.
- Short Session 1 (4 days): June 23-26
- Short Session 2 (4 days): August 4-7
- Campers who come to these short sessions will follow the same schedule of the extended session it coincides with.
Campers are assigned to groups based upon their age while they're at camp.
Group 1 - Ages 8 -10
Group 2 - Ages 11-12
Group 3 - Ages 13-14
Group 4 - Ages 15-18
Camp Wyldewood offers outdoor Sports, Challenge Courses (Low Elements and High Ropes*), Horseback Riding, Arts and Crafts, Rappelling*, Cards and Games, Swimming, Hiking, Fishing, GPS, Rock Climbing*, Float Trips* and much more. All water activities are carefully monitored by certified Red Cross-trained Lifeguards.
*For groups 3 & 4 only.
There will be professional medical personnel at camp 24 hours a day. Physicians and hospitals are located nearby for any special needs. We are always looking for volunteers to staff our Nurses' cabin. Contact the office if interested.ApplicationsTo request a brochure and application, please click here.